Rockwell Information Services Pty Ltd ("Rockwell") respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. Any of your personal information is kept in accordance with The Australian Privacy Principles (Schedule 1 of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The Gigamon GCP Testing web-site located at https://gcpexam.gigamon.com or software and programs that we operate to provide and deliver on-line proctored certification exams for Gigamon Inc (GCP Testing) and on or in which we post a direct link to this Policy or refer to within this Policy; and
- Through the technology provided by ProctorFree Inc which is used to collect information on your performance of the exam from your computer during the certification exam; and
- Face-to-face, phone, email, mail or other business interactions with individuals who may require support in connection with Rockwell’s provision of the GCP Testing web-site.
Collection of personal information or data
Rockwell collects and stores personal information and data about you:
- Directly via our website;
- Indirectly from Gigamon Inc ("Gigamon"); or
- Indirectly from ProctorFree Inc ("ProctorFree").
This may come from personal information that you enter on our website, online forms or information provided to us in any other way, such as by phone, written form, email, or other means.
Your personal information may include information about your:
- Contact details such as email address, postal address and phone contacts
- Date of birth
- Drivers licence number
- Information regarding any examination that you commence ("Exam")
- Any information supplied to Rockwell by ProctorFree in respect of the Exam and their monitoring of the Exam
- Any of your personal information received from Gigamon
- Any other information that you provide to us, whether it is required for the purposes of support, in order to assist you in ascertaining the status of an Exam or otherwise
- Information from ProctorFree in respect of the status of an Exam, including whether any issues, discrepancies or concerns are raised in respect of the integrity of the Exam, whether on a "pass/fail" basis or otherwise.
- Any information received in respect of an Exam held on or via the GCP Testing website.
If you choose not to provide your personal information, it may restrict our capacity to perform our intended functions and the service that you require in connection with your Exam Voucher agreement with Gigamon.
Children under the age of 13
Our website and our services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and children under the age of 13 are not permitted to provide any personal information to us or via our website or services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, we require you not to use or provide any information on our website or on or through our services. If it becomes apparent that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 years of age, we will delete it. If it is your view that we may have personal information from or in respect of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately.
Linking to other websites or third party content
If our website links to any external websites or resources, this does not constitute endorsement by Rockwell of that content or anything else contained within that linked or external website.
Storage of your personal information
How we might use or share your personal information
We only collect and use personal information for the purposes for which it was provided to us; or as permitted or required by law. By providing your personal information to us, you consent to the use of this information by us for:
- The conducting of Exams.
- Processing information or data.
- Fulfilment of our obligations to Gigamon Inc, including processing data on their behalf and submitting your data to Gigamon.
- Complying with our legal obligations, including the prevention of fraud and the meeting of audit requirements.
Legal basis for processing your personal data
The legal basis upon which we process your data is the provision of your consent, which is granted when you click to accept the terms and conditions when you register to use the GCP Testing website.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, contractors or subcontractors, in so far as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services, or in connection with our obligations to Gigamon.
We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding, or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
We may also use your personal information to protect the legal rights, property, safety, trademark, or copyright of Rockwell, its customers, or third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information to Gigamon and/or ProctorFree.
Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside Australia, outside the EU, or outside of your home country.
We will ensure that any entity that receives your data, whether having been processed or otherwise, is contractually obliged to us to provide an appropriate level of data privacy protection in respect of your data.
If there is a change of control of our business, or a sale of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible by law our user databases, together with any personal information and non personal information contained in those data bases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith, and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Protecting your personal information
Rockwell is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. For example, we have security procedures for access to our premises; hard copies of personal information are shredded at the conclusion of contracts; IT security procedures including password protection, Adobe stamps to ensure credit card details are not visible on computers; firewalls and other site monitoring procedures. We also take reasonable steps to train our staff and contractors on data security, and conduct regular security reviews.
However, data protection measures are never completely secure, and despite the measures that we have put in place, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of your personal information.
Access to your personal information
If you would like to make a complaint because of a breach of this Policy, or our procedures in relation to protecting your personal information; you can email your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org setting out the details of your complaint and supporting evidence. We take this matter seriously and will quickly investigate the complaint and respond to you. Where you feel that we have not dealt with your complaint sufficiently, you can then complain to the Australian Privacy Commissioner.
Rockwell Information Services Pty Ltd
90 George St
Hornsby NSW 2077